Birdie Yogi Bread
How about a fun outdoor project that will make the birds happy? Our DIY Yogi shaped birdie bread is perfect for the spring bird lovers! We added a fun twist and baked them in the shape of our favorite yoga poses. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
Yummi Yogi Cookie Cutters * Baby Cereal * 1 Box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix * Chopped Veggies * 2 Eggs and Shells (puree) * 1/2 C. Peanut Butter * 1 Jar Baby Food (we used Pear) Any kind can be used but choose one high in Vitamin A. 9×13 Pan
- Preheat Oven to 400 degree
- Mix wet and dry ingredients separately.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients with chopped veggies.
- Grease 9×13 pan and pour in birdie bread mix.
- Bake 30 minutes
- Cool on rack
- Use the cookie cutters to create shapes by pressing cutters into bread and pop bread out.
- We used a jute string to tie around birdie bread to hang.