Gift Giving Granola
I love using ingredients from my cabinet to create a fun gift for a friend! This Yummi Yogi cookie cutter creation is a raw granola recipe, so no baking required!! It’s healthy, tasty and the kids love it too. You can add any of your favorite ingredients to it. We are always changing it up in our house with whatever we have in the kitchen. Every time is a fun creation. I prefer to keep this granola cold, so just store it in the refrigerator. It lasts a long time but usually goes quick once the first bite is taken!
- Fill a mason jar with the below ingredients.
- Cut out a decorative piece of paper to fit onto lid.
- Tape these instructions to bottom of mason jar on a small card.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Add 1 C of warmed brown rice syrup & ½ C warmed almond butter
- Place granola mixture. 1 ½” thick onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Cover and cool for an hour or more.
- Use Yummi Yogi cookie cutter to cut out granola shapes.
- Tie Yummi Yogi cookie cutter around neck of mason jar.
Ingredients in Mason Jar
1/2 C Coconut
1/2 C Walnuts
1/2 C Raisins
1/2 C Dried Apricots
1 C Rolled oats
1 C Brown Rice Cereal